Header Image

Header Image
my unn gossip

JANE FOR YOMODEL FACE (missyomodel.com)

yo model
Miss Jane Okenwa.
click here: JANE FOR YOMODEL


Miss Jane Okenwa is a student from the Department of Economics In the University of Nigeria Nsukka.
Jane Has succeeded in getting the attention of administrators of this blog and therefore is the new face of MY UNN GOSSIP DOT COM.


Jane is also into modelling and is currently vying for the position of  the Face of YoModel and she needs you to kindly click on the link below to get her closer to the top. Thank you very much as you click  on the link below
JANE FOR YOMODEL

For adverts and details on how to become the face of our sites, you can leave your comments including your contact address (email, phone number, facebook/twitter address etc) or visit our other services page for more info.

14 comments:

  1. okay. Jane you cute, wish we could meet up (winks). Balling to eco very soon. you got my vote

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, jane i and my co - editors have taking interest in you. Our vote and that of our fans is assured

    ReplyDelete
  3. this jane is awesome. me behind you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. you already got my vote and me also gon give you the votes of my peeps

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://aimsnaija.blogspot.com/2014/06/vote-jane-okenwa-for-yo-model.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pino pino kee way? Lol. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jane, this Akachukwu from "AIMS Naija Group".
    Mezez informed us about you and your modeling contest and I want to let you know that the group have taken interest in your campaign and are going to make your dream a reality. We can already see you as the winner.

    I am also a student of Computer Science at UNN, I hope I will get to meet you in school someday.
    Wish you all the best.

    -AIMS Naija
    (www.aimsnaija.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to u all for ur support and love
    I really appreciate your efforts!
    I know that we will make it

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES!!!
    1270 views and counting

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon.
    celebrity gossip news

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I just randomly came here to see this comment. Good Times then

      Delete

Type your comments here