Header Image

Header Image
my unn gossip

TYPICAL EXAM DEY

UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA - in conjunction with My Unn Gossip Dot Com
presents exam dey.
I was returning from ogige market and I boarded a bus i.e. shuttle heading into the campus only for me to turn around inside the bus to my left and beheld this funny site.
Mehn the dude was seriously jacking his material, but what I don't understand now is which kind of exam go make my guy dey inside bus dey jack by past 4 in the evening like this. unn una no


go kill me oh. please if you help me see this bros again, tell him to take it easy. But please whats your take on this picture? Leave your comments

ff on twitter @MezezC
like on facebook Mezez
INSTAGRAM @mezezc
BBM 7ae63ae7

Goodluck in your exams...

7 comments:

  1. lol. exam dey nah. he no want make en gp enter shuttle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. gp tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exam tinz,abii u no dey jack:go jack even if na inside bank e no matter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. but wich kind exam person go get by past 4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dem don increase am from 40 to 45....no GOD'S grace again ooh

    ReplyDelete

Type your comments here